Memberships are a vital way of supporting the Burnaby Arts Council, helping us to remain a preeminent visual arts facility in Burnaby. The arts council has one employee with the balance volunteer-run and operates on grants and donations from the public. Your membership fees go directly to fund exhibitions, workshops, community art events, programs and to building a vibrant arts community in Burnaby, British Columbia.Purchase Your Membership
- Subscription to the bi-monthly member newsletter, which lists all the BAC activities, member activities and opportunities from other organizations throughout the province, that are of interest to our members, i.e. artist calls
- Acting as an information and resource center for artistic and cultural projects.
- Providing Advocacy and representation of the arts at all civic levels
- Providing opportunities for community to come together through the enjoyment and experience of the arts and arts events.
- Individuals or representatives of group/corporate members receive voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Add yours to the collective voice in support of arts and culture
- Participate in BAC events, exhibitions and programmes
- Raise the profile of yours or your group’s/business’ art and share information through the member newsletter, see what other members are up to
Individual Member Benefits – $25
- Receive discounts on select programmes and jury fees
- Promote your art through a profile on our website with an enhanced membership and link to your website
- Note: individual member benefits do not extend to the members of groups, cooperatives or clubs etc, please join as an individual member
Group Member Benefits – $75
- Promote your cultural events, projects, and work through our website member profile & link to your website
- Includes a Public Member Profile on BAC website
- Valid for: Non-profit society, educational institution, guild, co-operative, club, etc.
Corporate Member Benefits – $150
- Promote and raise the profile of your business through your member profile on our website
- Includes a Public Member Profile.
- Valid for: Any for-profit operation/organization.
All prices are in Canadian Funds. No refunds.